- Bachelor's Degree in Religious Studies with a focus on Eastern Religions.
- Master's Degree in Oriental Medicine.
- Professional Member of the American Herbalist Guild.
- Certified East / West Herbalist by Michael Tierra, L.Ac., OMD
- Certified Tutor for East West School of Herbology.
- Over 15 years of academic and Gurukula training in Ayurveda, Yoga, Jyotish, Vedanta and Tantra.
- Ordained Bishop in the Ecclesia Gnostica Aeterna.
- Over 1500 academic / Gurukula hours with David Frawley and the American Institute of Vedic Studies.
- Awarded the prestigious titles of Veda Kovid and Yogacharya by Vamadeva Shastri ( David Frawley) / American Institute of Vedic Studies.
- Certified by Academy of Traditional Ayurveda.
- Certified Health Coach by the American Council on Exercise
- Certified Revolution Running Coach
- Certified ETP Nutrition Coach
- ACE Certified in Fitness Nutrition
- ACE Certified Sports Conditioning Coach
- ACE Certified Behavior Change Specialist
- ACE Certified Health Coach
- Certified Holistic Nutritionist
- Licensed Acupuncturist - Texas #ACOO632
- Certified Nutrition Coach (CNC-NASM)
- AFPA Certified Sports Nutritionist
- Functional Medicine Nutritionist
- Functional Medicine Health Coach
- Registered Yoga Teacher—RYT 500 (Specializing in Pranayama / Meditation)
- Certified Wing Chun Sifu
"As long as there are people who are sick, and until they
are treated. May I become the doctors and the medicines."
— Prayer of the Bodhisattva